Thursday 21 January 2010

Girly glamour

The agency called me earlier to tell me my interview at Creative Emporium has been rearranged for tomorrow, but that they have not heard back from Fast Signs yet but the initial feedback they had from them was positive. Am keeping fingers and toes crossed that one of these turns into an offer of employment.

Had a quick snoop in Topshop today and bought this gorgeous dress:



It's nearly identical to the lovely silk one by t.b.a. that has sold out on ASOS and Urban Outfitters but at £45 is a third of the price, so comfortably within budget. I'm in a very feminine mood at the moment and keep seeing lots of pretty dresses that I want but don't really need. I also seem to have developed an obsession with seamed tights - ordered two pairs in the last few days.

I've been contemplating having burlesque classes - it's something I've considered on and off throughout the last few years - and I think I'm going to summon up the courage to do the Leeds Burlesque course that starts in February. Even if I don't become a performer, it will boost my confidence and sounds like a lot of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment