Wednesday 20 January 2010

Good news and frustration

Yesterday was a mixed day. My interview at Fast Signs went well and I should find out soon if they want to see me for a second interview. Then my Dad phoned and said he'd be sending me money for some work I'd done at the end of this week - hooray, I will be semi-solvent again!

My interview at Creative Emporium was cancelled at the last minute - while I was on my way there - and has yet to be rescheduled. I still haven't heard about the CPM/Asda job which could mean they haven't finished shortlisting applicants or they just don't want me.

Annoyingly, this Christopher Kane style dress on ASOS has now sold out:



I knew I should have bought it last weekend even though I couldn't really afford it. Fingers crossed ASOS gets more in stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment