Monday 18 January 2010

Jump in the (dating) pool

For some reason that my brain has yet to fathom, I've just joined an online dating site. I've gone for the free, basic membership so as not to feel like I'm wasting money when I come to my senses and realise that it's a ridiculous idea. I seem incapable of meeting new people when I'm out with my friends and I can't remember the last time a guy, attractive or otherwise, approached me.

I'm not a troll (unless your definition of a troll is a slim, 5ft6, dark-haired female) and I appreciate my group of friends may be daunting to approach (we are lovely, honest. Even if the boys are getting shots in and V's banter is borderline abusive) but a little male attention now and then would be gratefully received.

Hopefully online dating could get me out and about meeting new people and sparking potential romances. If not, then maybe it'll provide some humorous anecdotes.

No comments:

Post a Comment