Friday 22 January 2010

EBay annoyance

I love eBay. I can quite happily spend hours on there but have got good at curbing my bidding and I've become really picky about what I buy. I was delighted when I saw the Sara Berman taffeta dress that I'd been lusting after for ages - it was available at Urban Outfitters a couple of years ago but I opted to buy a different dress and have been regretting it ever since - and set a reminder on my phone so I didn't miss the end of the auction. Imagine my annoyance when I got home this afternoon, several hours before it was due to end, to find the auction had finished. What? How? That was supposed to be my dress. Nobody had bid on it so clearly the seller had removed it. I've emailed her to ask what's going on and hopefully I'll still be able to get hold of it. If not, it is available to buy on Sara Berman's website for £149. Half price, but still expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment