Thursday 11 February 2010

The great shorts hunt

I really need to find something to stop me looking at fashion blogs and websites - my list of lust-haves is growing. I managed to get the Sara Berman taffeta prom dress and also treated myself to this cutie by Vaudeville & Burlesque at Urban Outfitters:



The navy chiffon and white satin bib is so cute, but it is made absolutely adorable by little bows on the hips.

Today I treated myself to this dress by Silence & Noise:



I've been looking for a cute day dress for a while - I tend to only buy dresses for nights out, I pretty much live in jeans or jumper dresses and leggings during the day - and I seem to have an obsession with navy at the moment (the colour, not sailors. Although I do like them too.)

I'm now desperately seeking a pair of vintage leather shorts. Not too tight, not too short and preferably cuffed. I tried a few vintage shops in Leeds city centre but none had any in. Will try a few others in Headingley tomorrow. I saw a great pair on ebay in nude leather but they would have been slightly too small. Black would be the most sensible, and easiest, colour to get and yet I really want some nude or pale grey ones. Will have to keep my eyes open.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there,
    I just saw ur post for the surf tweed skirt on jca. I can ship it you if you'd like. Email me at littlemissmasala@g m a i l . com

    ReplyDelete